| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cheraw, Sc in June is fairly hot at 24.2 °C (75.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.8 °C (87.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.6 °C (63.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in June is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in June is not exactly dry. Some 121.2mm (4.8in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 14:18 long and the longest day is 14:28 long with an average length of 14:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Cheraw, Sc June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Cheraw, Sc, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Cheraw, Sc:
- Greensboro, Nc, Usa - 155.8 kms (96.8 miles) N
- Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa - 111.7 kms (69.4 miles) WNW
- Monroe, Nc, Usa - 74.8 kms (46.5 miles) WNW
- Winthrop College, Sc, Usa - 107.3 kms (66.7 miles) WNW
- Camden , Sc, Usa - 128.6 kms (79.9 miles) SW
- Winnsboro, Sc, Usa - 128.6 kms (79.9 miles) SW
- Columbia, South Carolina, Usa - 140.5 kms (87.3 miles) SW
- Summerville, Sc, Usa - 188.7 kms (117.2 miles) S
- Chapel Hill, Nc, Usa - 165.5 kms (102.8 miles) NNE
- Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc, Usa - 163.9 kms (101.9 miles) NE
- Goldsborossw, Nc, Usa - 188.3 kms (117 miles) ENE
- Kinston, Nc, Usa - 175.1 kms (108.8 miles) ENE
- Fayetteville, Nc, Usa - 87.3 kms (54.3 miles) ENE
- Darlingtonn, Sc, Usa - 27.5 kms (17.1 miles) S
- Wilmington, North Carolina, Usa - 188.2 kms (116.9 miles) ESE
- Southport, Nc, Usa - 189.5 kms (117.8 miles) ESE
- Conway, Sc, Usa - 112.2 kms (69.7 miles) SE