| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cheraw, Sc in July is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.4 °C (90.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in July is very faintly moist. Some 145.8mm (5.7in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 13:54 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 14:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Cheraw, Sc July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Cheraw, Sc, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Cheraw, Sc:
- Greensboro, Nc, Usa - 155.8 kms (96.8 miles) N
- Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa - 111.7 kms (69.4 miles) WNW
- Monroe, Nc, Usa - 74.8 kms (46.5 miles) WNW
- Winthrop College, Sc, Usa - 107.3 kms (66.7 miles) WNW
- Camden , Sc, Usa - 128.6 kms (79.9 miles) SW
- Winnsboro, Sc, Usa - 128.6 kms (79.9 miles) SW
- Columbia, South Carolina, Usa - 140.5 kms (87.3 miles) SW
- Summerville, Sc, Usa - 188.7 kms (117.2 miles) S
- Chapel Hill, Nc, Usa - 165.5 kms (102.8 miles) NNE
- Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc, Usa - 163.9 kms (101.9 miles) NE
- Goldsborossw, Nc, Usa - 188.3 kms (117 miles) ENE
- Kinston, Nc, Usa - 175.1 kms (108.8 miles) ENE
- Fayetteville, Nc, Usa - 87.3 kms (54.3 miles) ENE
- Darlingtonn, Sc, Usa - 27.5 kms (17.1 miles) S
- Wilmington, North Carolina, Usa - 188.2 kms (116.9 miles) ESE
- Southport, Nc, Usa - 189.5 kms (117.8 miles) ESE
- Conway, Sc, Usa - 112.2 kms (69.7 miles) SE