| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cheraw, Sc in January is cool at 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.9 °C (51.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.9 °C (28.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in January is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly parched. Circa 105.4mm (4.1in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:51 long and the longest day is 10:25 long with an average length of 10:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Cheraw, Sc January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Cheraw, Sc, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Cheraw, Sc:
- Greensboro, Nc, Usa - 155.8 kms (96.8 miles) N
- Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa - 111.7 kms (69.4 miles) WNW
- Monroe, Nc, Usa - 74.8 kms (46.5 miles) WNW
- Winthrop College, Sc, Usa - 107.3 kms (66.7 miles) WNW
- Camden , Sc, Usa - 128.6 kms (79.9 miles) SW
- Winnsboro, Sc, Usa - 128.6 kms (79.9 miles) SW
- Columbia, South Carolina, Usa - 140.5 kms (87.3 miles) SW
- Summerville, Sc, Usa - 188.7 kms (117.2 miles) S
- Chapel Hill, Nc, Usa - 165.5 kms (102.8 miles) NNE
- Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc, Usa - 163.9 kms (101.9 miles) NE
- Goldsborossw, Nc, Usa - 188.3 kms (117 miles) ENE
- Kinston, Nc, Usa - 175.1 kms (108.8 miles) ENE
- Fayetteville, Nc, Usa - 87.3 kms (54.3 miles) ENE
- Darlingtonn, Sc, Usa - 27.5 kms (17.1 miles) S
- Wilmington, North Carolina, Usa - 188.2 kms (116.9 miles) ESE
- Southport, Nc, Usa - 189.5 kms (117.8 miles) ESE
- Conway, Sc, Usa - 112.2 kms (69.7 miles) SE